With numerous settlements and judgements of more than $1 million secured for our clients, the lawyers at Barnes & Cohen have a proven track record of success getting judgement for the victims of negligence. Contact our law firm today to schedule your free case evaluation. We will come to you – Home and hospital visits available!
OUR ATTORNEYS CAN HOLD NEGLIGENT TRUCKING COMPANIES ACCOUNTABLE
- Was the driver on the road for more hours than the law allows?
- Was the truck receiving all necessary maintenance?
- Was the truck driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Was the truck driver distracted by their cell phone? Texting or making calls?
- Did the truck driver have a current commercial driver’s license appropriate for the vehicle they were driving?
- Does the truck driver have previous violations or accidents on their record?
- Did the truck driver have unauthorized or underage passengers in their truck?
If you have been injured in a truck accidents you only have 14 days before benefits may be reduced. It is essential that you seek medical treatment as soon as possible. If you fail to seek medical care within 14 days your auto insurance medical benefits may be slashed by as much as 75%. Insurance companies will argue that delay in getting treatment is evidence that your injury is minor or not even related to your accident. Additionally, make sure your doctor documents everything from your visit.
The trucking company responsible and its insurance company will do almost anything to avoid paying you the compensation you deserve. It is important that you call us as quickly as possible so that we can begin our own investigation, collect evidence and interview witnesses. With more than 40 years of experience representing the victims of accidents and their families, our attorneys know how to get to the bottom of your case.
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR CASE IS WORTH? GET A FREE CONSULTATION.
Barnes & Cohen is a Jacksonville personal injury law firm dedicated to providing strong advocacy to personal injury clients throughout North Florida and South Georgia for over 40 years.