Slip-And-Fall Accident Lawyers In North Florida And South Georgia
If you slip and fall and hurt yourself due to a wet floor, broken pavement, liquid spills over floors, dangerous stairs, bad lighting, broken glass or other unsafe conditions, you need lawyers on your side who know how to be aggressive when going up against insurance companies and their lawyers. Contact Barnes & Cohen today in Jacksonville, Florida the representation you deserve. If you live in Georgia, call our office in Kingsland, GA.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU TRIP AND FALL?
- Seeking medical attention and making sure that your doctor documents everything.
- Reporting the incident to someone in charge, like a manager, and asking him or her to make a report of your accident.
- Taking pictures of the scene, including photos of any video cameras that could possibly record your fall. It is likely that the business will work quickly to fix or clean up evidence of the safety hazard.
- Speaking with witnesses and collecting their contact information.
- Call Barnes & Cohen – We offer a Free No Obligation Consultation. We will investigate quickly before evidence disappears, we will advise you and take over all those difficult calls with the insurance company.
- Don’t give a statement to an insurance company or investigator without your attorney present.
DO NOT TRUST A BUSINESS OR ITS INSURANCE COMPANY TO KEEP YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART
Our Results: $2,500,000 Jury Verdict Awarded To Slip-And-Fall Victim: MGH v. ABC Liquors: Female client slipped and fell on a broken bottle of liquor. Victim underwent unsuccessful back surgery leaving her with failed back syndrome. The 39-year-old victim eventually lost her job and was unable to work. Jury verdict: one of the highest slip-and-fall verdicts in recent history of North Florida.
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR CASE IS WORTH? GET A FREE CONSULTATION.
Barnes & Cohen is a Jacksonville personal injury law firm dedicated to providing strong advocacy to personal injury clients throughout North Florida and South Georgia for over 40 years.
2747 Art Museum Drive, Suite 500
Jacksonville, FL 32207