Jacksonville Florida Serious Auto Accident
Jacksonville Florida Serious Auto Accident injures 3 children and 1 adult.
Saturday afternoon in Jacksonville, Fla a serious Auto Accident on Moncrief Blvd. at Golfair has left 1 adult with life-threatening injuries and injured 3 children. Two of the children were listed with serious injuries.
According to the Jacksonville Sherriff’s Office a car traveling on Moncrief Blvd. attempted to make a left-hand turn onto Golfair Blvd. a truck approaching the same intersection crashed into the car. The car had five passengers in the vehicle. The truck crashed into car on the right side of the car. Two children were ejected from the car. One of the children became trapped under the vehicle. Witnesses helped free the child from being trapped under the vehicle by lifting the car.
This tragic Auto Accident occurred around 2 pm. The truck crashing into the auto was caught on a video camera at a nearby business. Both vehicles had a green light but upon first review of the video the police believe the driver of the car may have been at fault. Speed and other factors may be a consideration upon further investigation.
How to Avoid a Serious Life Changing Auto Accident.
Barnes & Cohen Auto Accident Attorneys have been fighting for the rights of the injured for over 40 years. We understand the life changing devastation that innocent victims go through after an Auto Accident. Please be careful and pay attention whenever you are driving.
Buckle Up! It is the single most effective thing you can do to prevent serious injury or death in an accident.
- Wear your seatbelt correctly and make sure small children and infants are properly buckled in an approved car seat. Go to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration website for help on finding an approved seat.
- Speed is a leading factor in 26% of all fatal accidents. Observe the speed limit.
- Never Drive Distracted – Put down your cellphone Remember it is illegal to use a handheld cellphone in a school zone or a construction zone.
- Never drink or take drugs and drive. Make sure you have a plan in place before you drink.
- Be cautious about driving under the influence of prescription drugs or over the counter medications. Follow the instructions on the label.
- Pay attention and Never allow crying fussy children to distract you. Remember your precious cargo is counting on you.
- Never Drive Drowsy
- Avoid Aggressive Driving. The American Automobile Association has a pamphlet that would be helpful for every teen driver to read.
Barnes & Cohen Auto Accident Attorneys have defended the rights of injured victims seriously injured by a speeding driver, lives permanently shattered by a distracted mom turning her eyes off the road to care for a fussy baby, drivers distracted by their cellphone failing to stop in time and drivers intoxicated that believed they could still navigate the road. If you or a loved one has been injured by a careless driver, we are here to help make sure you get all the compensation you deserve.
Barnes & Cohen Local Personal Injury Attorneys with Offices in Jacksonville, Florida and Kingsland, Georgia
Our Jacksonville, Florida office serves Personal Injury clients in Jacksonville, St Augustine, Orange Park, Yulee, Fernandina Beach, Lake City, Nassau County Florida, Duval County Florida, St Johns County Florida, Clay County Florida, Bradford County Florida, Union County Florida, Columbia County Florida, Putnam County Florida, and Baker County Florida.
Our South Georgia office, located in Kingsland Georgia, serves Personal Injury clients in Kingsland, St Marys, Hoboken, Waycross, Folkston, Blackshear, White Oak, Brunswick, Ware County Georgia, Camden County Georgia, Charlton County Georgia, Glynn County Georgia, and Brantley County Georgia.
Injured? Barnes and Cohen Call us today for a Free Consultation.