Our office serves all of Southeast Georgia including Kingsland, St. Marys, Brunswick, Folkston, Waycross, Camden County and other surrounding areas. Home and Hospital Visits Available.
Barnes & Cohen, the leading Personal Injury Firm in Southeast Georgia, has an office in Kingsland to serve injured victims in Georgia. Our Georgia office has served Personal Injury clients for several years and has been responsible for winning multi-million-dollar recoveries in both Auto Accidents and Medical Malpractice.
Our Georgia office is managed by Attorney Patrick Sullivan. His experience in the courtroom is evident, Patrick Sullivan won one of the largest jury verdicts in the state of Georgia after only two weeks on the job. At Barnes & Cohen we pride ourselves on our ability to get results on behalf of our clients who are suffering due to someone else’s negligence. We do that by outworking the opposition and aggressively standing up for your rights at trial and in settlement negotiations.
WE AGGRESSIVELY ADVOCATE ON BEHALF OF GEORGIA ACCIDENT VICTIMS
We have a lengthy track record of settlements and judgments in excess of $1 million that lets insurance companies know they are going up against trial attorneys who know what it takes to get justice for accident victims.
We represent the injured in all types of personal injury cases. Please do not hesitate to call us for a Free Consultation if you or a loved one have been injured or killed. We specialize in all types of Personal Injury including:
- Motor Vehicle Accident including: Auto Accident, Tractor-Trailer Accident, Motorcycle Accident, Bicycle Accident, Pedestrian Accident and Boating Accident
- Medical Malpractice: Misdiagnosis, Failure to diagnose, Wrongful Death, Surgical Errors, Hospital Acquired Infections, Nurse and Hospital Staff Errors, Overdose, Birth Injuries, Hospital Falls, Informed Consent
- Animal Attacks including: Dog Bite Injuries, Wrongful Death and Injuries from Attacks from Various Animals that occur due to negligent owners.
- Premises Liability, such as a Premises Liability: Negligent Security, Slip & Fall Injuries, Injuries due to Inadequate Maintenance. Please see a more extensive list Understanding Premises Liability.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Nursing Home Negligence, Wrongful Death, Nursing Home Falls, Verbal Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Infectious Diseases
As our client, you will benefit from our knowledge, experience and network of resources, which rival many of the area’s largest law firms. You will also work with a lawyer who will give you practical legal advice and always let you know what is happening with your case.
- Are you a Georgia resident injured in Florida? The laws are different in each state and can make a big difference in your case. You need an attorney who understands Georgia and Florida law to make sure those laws protect your rights and work to your advantage.
- Are You a Florida resident injured in Georgia? Georgia laws will govern and there are some important advantages in accident cases. Disadvantage however, include a much shorter time period for bringing your claim, including as short as six months to bring a claim against a municipality! The trial lawyers of Barnes & Cohen are knowledgeable and experienced in Georgia and Florida laws, and they know how the laws of each state can be best applied to your benefit.
- Military personnel: we work with TRICARE, the VA and Navy legal on many of our cases for servicemen and servicewomen. Barnes & Cohen cares about our men and women in the military. If you or your loved one has suffered a tragic injury, we are here to help.
- If you were bit by a dog, you should know that Florida has strict liability laws regarding dog bites, while Georgia law effectively gives dog owners “one free bite” if the owner did not know that the dog posed a danger to others. The owner can claim ignorance the first time around. You need an experienced law firm to investigate and help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Barnes & Cohen: knowledgeable, experienced personal injury lawyers licensed by the Florida, Georgia and South Carolina Bar.
WE KNOW GEORGIA AND FLORIDA PERSONAL INJURY LAW. CALL BARNES & COHEN TODAY.
If you are a Florida resident injured in Georgia or a Georgia resident injured in Florida, you need an attorney who knows the law in both states and the effect those laws will have on your ability to pursue compensation. Contact Barnes & Cohen today to learn about how we can help you.
Barnes & Cohen is a Jacksonville personal injury law firm dedicated to providing strong advocacy to personal injury clients throughout North Florida and South Georgia for over 40 years.